Position: Human Resource Manager
Degree: Bachelor (BBA/BCS/BS/MS)
- Recruits, interviews, hire and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Proactive and initiative Maintaining of Schedule.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings Data Entry, Filing, and record-keeping.
- Preparing documents.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming.
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff.
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Language: English (Preferred)
Location: Islamabad, Rawalpindi
Salary: Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000 per month
Experience: Management: 2-3 years (Required)
Work Remotely: No
Perks and Benefits: 1. Market competitive salary. 2. Growth opportunities.