RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development and Super Cars.
We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life.
With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
About the Role:
- The Business Development Manager/Senior Marketing Manager will actively involve in company`s business growth through proactive targeting of specific accounts or opportunities, incremental to the current business portfolio. The role will expand existing relationships and create new.
- If you excel at working within a successful team, building strong relationships with key stakeholders, and are passionate about luxury car brands, then we are looking for you.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager/Senior Marketing Manager to join us to support our Super cars business, other projects/services in UK as well as well in Pakistan.
- The successful candidate will support digital, social, and experiential marketing activity to help the business build on their track record of success.
- To take responsibility for representing our brands within existing and new markets with a view to increasing traffic, revenue and profitability.
- Working alongside our Business Development Manager, Graphic Designer, SEO Expert and Web Developer.
- This challenging role will involve overseeing the development of all our brands which includes, but not limited to Fast 1 Club (Super Cars), Fast1.co (Various Services), some other projects in UK and In Pakistan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement our marketing strategies
- To establish a personality for each of our brands
- To understand where your brand stands in the market by looking at your competitors’ marketing strategy and actions.
- Aim to find gaps to identify where you provide unique value to your customers.
- Copywriting & content management
- To identify and implement new marketing opportunities to maximize ROI (Return on Investment)
- Reporting on, and being accountable for the success of marketing campaigns
Online marketing activities
- Maximizing conversion across our Super Cars business
- Search engine optimization
- Streamlining and improving Google/Microsoft AdWords/social media PPC accounts
- Data analytics
- Viral Marketing
- Email marketing
- Updating and managing social media marketing platforms
- Creating and managing online advertising media channels
- Liaising with external agencies as required
Offline marketing activities
- Preparing promotional materials and internal documents
- Preparation and placement of PR, editorial and marketing materials
- Developing relationships with other Cornish businesses
- Preparation of advertising material in specialist trade and consumer magazines
- Assessing sponsorship opportunities
- Full sales lifecycle expertise, Handling the nurturing lead generation.
- Responsible for setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
- Experience in planning & executing Sales Strategy to hunt new opportunities
- Consistent Inside Sales & Lead Generation activities including regular market research for building a sales funnel with prospective accounts to grow the business
- Lead identification and qualification.
- Hunting business growth opportunities within existing accounts, doing up-selling and trying to win new clients.
- Ensuring client retention and growth.
- Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Coordinating between the technical team and the client for ensuring smooth client support, nurturing and success.
- Discover and design technical and marketing requirements to be addressed in sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and technical approaches, plans.
- Ensure prospect/client satisfaction with all project deliverables.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting the client’s objectives.
- Identify industry trends.
- Proactively pitch ideas that aid in enhancing company image.
- Resolving complaints regarding marketing and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Good sense of handling existing client
- Experience in negotiating and closing deals/contracts.
- Experience of planning and implementing marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of marketing through social media
- Previous experience of online and offline marketing channels
- Ability to deliver on targets and think strategically
- Confident with figures and an analytical approach to work
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Experience in creating e-mailshots/newsletters
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and other sales tools.
- Good sense of handling existing clients
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- BBA/MBA Marketing graduates from reputable Universities with excellent English will be preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in international marketing, business development & sales and preferably 3 years’ experience in Supercars.
- A brag-worthy portfolio
- Creative, but focused mindset
- Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
- Monday to Friday (11:00 PM to 08:00 PM)
- Saturday (11:00 AM to 03:00 PM)
Salary & Incentives:
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.
- Attractive Commission/Incentives will be offered on a successful closing deal/s