Candidates with Experience in Shoe Manufacturing shall be given preference.
1. Coordinate with all branches for collection of information.
2. Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
3. Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
4. Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
5. Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
6. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
7. Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
8. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
9. Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
10. Assist with other accounting projects