· Participate in rotating training program and develop comprehensive sales and business development skillsets via classroom, peer-to-peer, and on the job training.
· Promote products of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing customers.
· Take ownership of customer inquiries and problems, for self-generated clients and for the clients of the team members
· Meet and exceed annual Sales Performance Indicator (SPI) goals.
· Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings, telephonic sales, and personal visits.
· Expand market / territory knowledge through direct telephone solicitation, cold calls, lead development and other local marketing activities.
· Proactive continued development and servicing of existing customers.
· Ensure to stay up to date on the company’s CRM system and meet CRM compliance guidelines.
· Ensure a close follow-up on recoveries.
· Conduct joint visits with the team and/or managers.
· Regular and timely reporting to Management as per the SOP and as required by the management.
· Employee may also have additional responsibilities in accordance with supporting a specific department(s)/division(s) and/or be assigned with specific, individualized tasks.
Orient Cargo is rendering full range of freight forwarding services in Pakistan, throughout Europe, Americans, Asia and other countries since 1981. We have demonstrated professional competence and proficiency across all aspects of services required in logistics management. Orient Cargo is a full s ...مزید پڑھیں