1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management
2. Strong detail orientation with ability to multi-task and prioritize
3. Exceptional problem solving skills and ownership of work
4. Ability to work effectively across the organization; developing, building and maintaining positive productive relationships with all stakeholders and being accepted as a business partner
5. Promote high levels of ethical awareness and conduct within the company investigations of potential ethical matters or conflicts of interest under supervision. Proactively identify and notify
the findings, as appropriate. Maintain/uphold the internal audit professional practices and business highest standards of independence and ethical behavior
6. Conflict resolution & effectively managing and dealing with confrontation
7. Ensure that the organization and auditee departments complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
8. Perform advanced specialized and latest auditing work across multiple disciplines
9. Keep himself/herself abreast with the latest advancements in accounting and auditing standards, applicable laws and regulations, taxation and budgetary matters, professional practices, use of technology.
10. Quick learner thriving for value addition.
11. Continuously improve the comprehensive risk based internal audit methodology and execute operational, IT and Financial internal audit reviews in line with Corporate methodology to identify control and operational weaknesses and work with business process owners to create effective management action plans to address gaps.
12. Reconciliation of records entered in SAP with the actual findings at branch offices.
13. Preparation of Internal audit reports in accordance with the audit programs implemented and guidelines provided. Follow up of the implementation of recommendations.
14. Preparation of walkthroughs and identification of control weaknesses on preparation and presentation of the business processes thorough utilization of data flow diagrams.
15. Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplication, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies;
16. Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions;
17. Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity;
18. Develop audit recommendations for improving operations and internal control systems;
19. Perform pre-disbursement audit, cash counts, physical inventories, or other audit procedures as needed to meet the audit objectives;
20. Execute audit and other related assignments as directed;
21. Co-ordinate with the staff of the team for smooth implementation of the assignments;
22. Gather adequate, reliable, related and useful evidence to authenticate audit findings and to maintain the evidence as record;
23. Identify risk while analyzing the information and communicate to the auditee the nature of risk associate with the transactions. Comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations of the Group and its different Companies.
IT Skills: Proficiency using Microsoft Office application suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio diagramming/flowcharting, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analysis.
Technical Skills:Grip on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Internal Audit Standards, Risk Management practices and analytical operations.
The Beginning of OGC: Orient appeared on the horizons of trading business of Pakistan in 1957. The GROUP started with the establishment of Orient Colour Labs, a humble business in photo optics and photo finishing and in just 40 years of operations it has developed into one of the largest trading com ...مزید پڑھیں