This is to inform all that some fraudsters are using fake identities, pretending to represent Pakistan Reading Project and posting fake job vacancies on online job portals and sending fake interview calls through e-mails and letters. Pakistan Reading Project only uses the [email protected] email address to send job related emails. Any communication received from a domain other than @pakreading.org DOES NOT represent official communications from Pakistan Reading Project. Please ignore any such communication.
Program Background Summary: Pakistan Reading Project (PRP) is five years USAID funded project starting June 2013 with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education (DoE) throughout Pakistan to improve reading skills of at least 1.3 million children in grade one and two. The goal will be supported by three interrelated components including improved classroom learning environment for reading, improve policies and systems for reading and community based support for reading in Pakistan. The anticipated results include 23,800 teachers in 23,800 public schools with improved skills in teaching reading,3,649 scholarships for ADE and B.Ed (Hons) students, mobile bus libraries reaching out to 300 communities.
IT Intern will be responsible to assist IT Department in daily IT support calls.
• Ensure PRP IT policies and procedures are adhered.
• Provide Support on IT equipments installed at office premises and resolve software and related problem.
• Operating system installations when directed by supervisor.
• Maintain helpdesk phone calls, email, register at all times for accurate reporting
• Provide support with multimedia if assigned to staff meetings.
• Provide afterhours support as needed
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: IT Manager
Position directly supervises:
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Primary Coordination
External: List stakeholders
• Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
• Fresh graduate or preferably 1 Yr work experience.
• Office Automation courses will be considered as added advantage
• Knowledge routine IT equipment.
• MS Outlook & MS Office
• Experience installing, configuring and managing office equipment like Printers & Scanners etc.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds from floor to a standard desktop.
Commitment to succeed
Language and Computer Skills:
• Urdu & English
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), implemented by the International Rescue Committee and its partners, Creative Associates International, World Learning, and Institute of Rural Management, is working with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education ...
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), implemented by the International Rescue Committee and its partners, Creative Associates International, World Learning, and Institute of Rural Management, is working with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education ...مزید پڑھیں