We are looking for a Support Technician whose primary role will be providing support to our international clients.
The applicant should be a responsible individual with a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills. Flexibility, adaptability and out of the box thinking will be beneficial.
Due to PCS being a 24/7 operation, shift work will be required (includes weekends).
Shifts are subject to change, in accordance to the businesses support requirements.
The Support Technician’s responsibilities will include the following:
· Provide telephonic / remote support to our international clients.
· Monitor our various system / networks and respond proactively to any issues.
· Respond to support requests and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
· Generating and maintaining support documentation.
· Troubleshooting / Administering Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
· Troubleshooting / Administering a global network infrastructure. This includes knowledge in routing, VPN’s, Wi-Fi, WAN’s, Firewalls, Mikrotik’s, etc.
· Excellent customer relations ability.
· Have excellent customer relations and communication skills.
· Have good written and verbal ability.
· Have the ability to work well within a team, as well as be self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Have the ability to think systematically and remain professional when under pressure.
· Have a pleasant phone manner.
· Have a good ability to research.
· Be eager to learn and constantly look for opportunities for self-improvement.
· Be open minded and constantly look for ways to improve on existing technology /operations
PCS International is a staple of smart and comprehensive computing solutions in the overall digital spectrum. Our range of expert services in the field of digital marketing, web application development, mobile development and social media application development sets us at the optimal requirement of ...مزید پڑھیں