I am a dynamic, strategy driven and result focused professional with over six years’ experience in after sales, sales, marketing & business development activities. Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to plan and manage workload, assess and improve performance as well as effectively address complaints and resolve complex issues. I possess great ability of taking initiatives that will enhance company performance, profitability, and achievement of corporate goals. Possess strong decision-making and analytical skills needed to lead time compliance and successfully estimate and implement operational efficiency gains. I am adept in performing efficient companies’ brand management by participating in numerous trade shows, preparing presentations, arranging various events, and conducting multiple training and workshops of new products and services.
My key skills include Sales & After Sales Services, Complaint Management, Revenue Growth, Service KPI's Achievement, Customer Relationship & Satisfaction, Electro-Mechanical Maintenance, Strategic Planning, Contract Development/Negotiations, Inventory Control, Fault Analysis, Corrective & Preventive Maintenance, Training & Development, Health and Safety Standards, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Time Management, Sales Support and Technical Reporting.
Currently I am engaged with MIA Group of Companies, as an Assistant Manager Service, where I formulated strategy to achieve all Service KPI’s, kept abreast with product and service changes; manage Training and development of team (new launched products, soft and hard skills). Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background
Directed routine service-based operations of Service Center, delegated work responsibilities to field technicians and ensuring 100% consumer satisfaction, revenue growth, same day completion and timely closing of complaints. Formulate site visits and maintain files and service reports in accordance with agreed quality standards, timescales, and company procedures. Offered excellent first rate support to teams in Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Sargodha & Multan, examine corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance activities, and rectification of faults in RAC & CAC Units in a timely manner.
Conducted market visits on regular basis, coordinated with dealer to understand their concern/ issues, and provided training's on products. Liaise with other departments (Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, and Production) to establish efficient relations and organized work flow, monitored compliance to policies of health and safety standards in a workplace. Formulated strategy to achieve all Service KPI’s, kept abreast with product and service changes; manage Training and development of team (new launched products, soft and hard skills). Follow-up on product quality issues on existing product range with sales and plant management.
• Rendered keen eye for detail to evaluate staff performance against expectations to achieve desired results.
• Evaluated EFDR’s (Early Fault Detection Report) and product quality feedback reports for consistent improvement.
• Designed monthly, quarterly and yearly preventive maintenance plans for clients and presented training to junior staff to enhance technical capabilities for identifying and troubleshooting PCB Faults
• Carried-out and achieved Branch operational Health & meeting service revenue targets, ensured 100% customer and dealer satisfaction and effective utilization of resources (Dead stock, Man, Machine, Material, Rejected items).
Formulated quotations, submittals, presentations, and ROI analysis reports for potential clients and performed research work over different air conditioning units specifically inverter type units. Headed resources/manpower to design, assemble, and install 2×2 LED Panel Lights in Company Head and branch offices.
• Designed and installed solar operated (3kVA) demos of ACSON inverter AC’s (Malaysian Brand) at various display centers in parallel to conventional AC’s for comparison and presentation purposes for brand marketing.
• Successfully developed solar system solutions for 1 Ton, 1.5 Ton, 2.0 Ton Inverter Air Conditioners as well as alternate energy solutions such as solar and UPS to power-up them.
• Created, delivered, and approved proposals for modifying TBS-300 fixtures (fluorescent lamp fixtures) with solid state lighting technology (LED Lights) in false ceiling of 2×2 (4 square ft.).
• Positioned as an Instructor for Computer Application and Office Professional Course and held the credit for presenting lectures to students on MS OFFICE 2007 programs and conducting student assessment tests to evaluate performance.
RIZWAN blends creativity and innovation with organization and strategy.