Exclusive experience in Supply Chain Management. Public Procurement. Tender Business (PPRA / SPPRA/ Punjab PPRA, KPRA), Local and Foreign Tenders, Vendors Management, Auction, Inventory Management, Import shipment clearance,
• Forecasting of Tender Business, Analysis of Procuring Agency Annual Demand. Planning to achieve the tender business Annual target.
Search the tenders through PPRA, PPMS, Punjab PPRA, KPRA / sales team and other sources for Medical sector of all over Pakistan.
• Comparison of products w.r.t specification mentioned in Tender documents.
• Strong coordination with Internal and External Stakeholders.
• International dealing with OEMs for LOAs, CE, ISO, QMS, FDA, MHLW and other documentation required for tender business.
• Responsible to making Earnest Money, PG, PS and release after successful supply,
• Responsible for timely tender participation and submission
• Follow up the tender through marking reps / directly.
• Prepare tender statement with follow-up details.
• Responsible for Department inspections.
• Responsible for Security Clearance of Defense sectors, and registration the firm in DGDP, Navy, PAF, POF Wah, Coast Guard and other Govt. sectors
• Complete process of Tender Business from PC I to PC IV.
Major Department: DGP (Army), DP Navy, Pakistan Air force, PKLI Hospital, SIUT Hospital, Jinnah Hospital, CMH Peshawar, PIC Peshawar, IRC, Dow University Health & Sciences Hospital, PESSI, Shaik Zayed Hospital, PNS Shifa, PNS Rahat, Agha Khan Hospital, DG Health KPK CMH Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Sargodha, CMH Bahawalpur, CMH Multan, CMH Pano Aqil, CMH Sialkot, CMH Malir, AFIU, AFIC, NESCOM Hospital, Kiran Hospital Karachi, DESTO Hospital Karachi, Dow University Hospital Karachi, NICH Karachi,NICVD Karachi, Gambat Institute of Medial Sciences, and more Govt and Semi Govt Institutions.
Search out the OEMs, Vendors locally and internationally. Develop the strategy for local / foreign procurement, award the contract and execute complete cycle of procurement including custom clearance process.
Timely procurement of yarn, textile items, FMCG products, IT and other consumable goods.
Warehouse management of material and finished goods, CRV, issuance and auditing of goods.
Efficient and effective logistics of finish goods to all over the country through Air and by Road.
Make healthy relationship with customers (Govt Sectors) to develop the business through Tenders.
Execute the complete process from tender participation, arrangements of samples, and delivery of the goods. Make. legal documents in the light of PPRA rules.
Major Departments served: Directorate General Procurement (Army) Rawalpindi, Directorate Procurement (Navy) Rawalpindi, Directorate Procurement (Air) Rawalpindi, Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited, Lahore Pakistan Airforce Baes Sargodha, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Punjab Police Lahore, Rescue 1122 Lahore, Punjab Prisons Lahore, DG Khan, Lyyah, Multan, Attock. Punjab Rangers Lahore, Child Protection, Lahore, Punjab Baitul Mall Lahore, Daanish School System, Rajanpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Chistian, Hasilpur, DG Khan, Mianwali, Attock, Mialsi, Oil & Gas Company Limited (OGDCL), National Logistics Cell (NLC), Pakistan Navy Karachi, Pakistan Airforce Baes Karachi, Hyderabad, Cadet College Larkana, Larkana, Dow University Hospital, Karachi, Sir C.J hospital, Hyderabad, National Institute of Child Health (NICH), Karachi. Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, Sindh Police, Karachi, COD Karachi, Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi, Airport Security Force, Karachi, Pakistan State Oil, Karachi, Sindh Rangers, Karachi, Frontier Corps, Quetta
• Develop procurement strategy, analysis and criteria. And ensure the Procurement activity is managed within budgets.
• Drafting of tender and pre-qualification documents, evolution criteria and other terms & conditions.
• Periodic negotiations on Short term purchase / contracts including price and delivery terms, and monitor supplier performance on product quality, reliability, timeliness and price.
• Tender process on PPRA for execution of works, services and new purchase items.
Manage the purchasing teams in order to supply the required materials with the competitive prices and deliver it to the external projects on the planned time according to the approved delivery schedule.
Drafting of Pre-qualification documents, Bidding documents, Evaluation of vendors, making criteria, Inspection of Bulk, OEM premises inspection, award the contract under LPO, D/D, R/O, Framework Contracts in the light of PPRA Rules.
• Drafting of tender documents, RFQs, ROI, RFP and pre-qualification documents according to the PPRA Rules
• Drafting Evolution criteria of the bidder and other terms & conditions in the light of PPRA rules.
• Visit the OEM/ Supplier places to check the quality of the goods. Including verification for registration process.
• Process of purchase requisitions / orders and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists. Process of tenders, quotations, proposals and invite suitable supplier.
• Local purchase of mess items, Monthly ration, consumable goods and durable goods for troops through SPC
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, and services to be purchased.
• Responsibilities of delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance of the items to be purchased.
• Manage the store, maintain the ledgers and other record.
• Caretaking of Mess / Barrack