An Accountancy and Finance graduate with a strong desire to offer a wide range of skills. Well versed in all accountancy functions and adaptable to differing environments, with a natural ability to meet and exceed deadlines and targets
- Prepare and Finalization of Annual and Monthly Accounts
- Prepares and analyzes financial and operational reports; performs variance analysis.
- Dealing with our Consultant in all matters of Sales Tax and Income Tax
- Analyzes, reviews, and audits overall general ledger and expense payable systems.
A brief of major responsibilities includes:
1. Prepare and Finalization of Annual and Monthly Accounts
2. Prepares and analyzes financial and operational reports; performs variance analysis
3. Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
4. Prepare and review funds budget
5. Review day-to-day financial affairs with budget agreed by directors
6. Analyzes, reviews, and audits overall general ledger and expense payable systems.
1. Prepare monthly MIS reporting for Finance Manager.
2. Monitoring revenue and expenses
3. Report Daily Financial Position to Manager Accounts.
4. Book keeping and updating records on daily and weekly basis including ledgers
5. Follow up of outstanding Customers Invoices
6. Maintain Bank reconciliation Statement.
7. Internal Bank funds transfer according to daily requirement.
8. Handling in Petty Cash and Banking operations
Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
Monitored and recorded company expenses.
Managed Client accounts,( billings and collections)
Maintain Bank reconciliation Statement.
Avoiding outstanding expenses and maintaining petty cash.
Filling monthly sales tax return.
1. Preparing sales invoices & upkeep of an accurate accounts filing system.
2. Filling of Payment, Receipt and Journal vouchers.
3. Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
4. Delivering files and documents to customers and vendor.
5. Debtor and Creditor reconciliation
6. Maintenance of Voucher files & Bank files.
7. Fixed Asset accounting, reconciliations and depreciation journals