Positively motivated, dedicated, goal oriented and excellent team player with strong programming, analytical, mathematical, problem solving, communication and software development skills, is looking for an advance promising career opportunity in the suitable position for adding a real considerable value to the business.
I have 5+ years of experience that includes Web & Desktop Application Development, API Development, .NET Framework, C#, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, MVVM, Entity Framework, Web Services, OWL and Triple Store, Unit Testing, Technical Documentation, Analysis and Requirement Gathering, Requirement Specification, JIRA, SVN and Code Review. I can justify myself as Excellent team player with strong programming, analytical, mathematical, problem-solving, communication and software development skills. Additionally, my research and course work in MPhil of Engineering and Computer Technology includes my practices in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, NLP, Data Science with advance Machine and Deep Learning algorithms using Python, MATLAB, C#, OpenCV, EMGU CV etc.
I was responsible for all research and development of one of the company's projects named as User Center that includes application architecture with all back-end development using rest APIs with OAuth 2.0 authentication to communicate with WeChat Open and Public Accounts Platforms. This User Center was to authenticate all type of user signing in from different company products and application for account subscription, payment, and registration in WeChat mini-programs, Open and Public Accounts.
Tools and Languages .Net Core 2.0, Asp.net Core 2.0, .Net Framework, C#, Rest APIs, OAuth 2.0, SQL and Visual Studio 2019.
Since its foundation of the first company in 2001, Xiamen Node group company has been developing for 16 years. For the past 16 years, they have been giving services in Software Solutions, System Integration Solutions and Consulting Solutions like Product Scheduling, Order Management, Franchise Management, Warehouse Management, Process re-engineering and Desktop Virtualization etc.
• Responsibilities: Responsible for one of company's projects of Automated Weighting System that includes both front-end and back-end development and support. I'm responsible to understand the customer requirements changes and development.
• Tools and Languages: .Net Framework, C#, Win Forms, Rest API, SQL, Ado.net, Visual Studio 2017 and Oracle Developer.
SSI is a global company operating in USA, Europe and Asia. It’s a complete life cycle company providing a full range of software development services with Microsoft technologies, Open Source Development, Mobile Apps, Data Analytics and Data services as well as specialized industry knowledge. They are specialized in architecting and building data-driven applications and solutions using cutting edge technologies, mature delivery processes and industry knowledge.
SSI offers a full range of their innovative solutions have been recognized and acknowledged by many satisfied clients as well as by Microsoft.
• Responsibilities: Worked as a key resource in development of different projects of international clients using .NET & Framework, C#, C++, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS, Oracle, Oracle Developer. Additionally, I have done code review and merging using Tortoise SVN. Responsible for the design, unit test, construction, code review and bug fix of allocated modules to agreed time.
• Worked with other developers to build technical solution by following the software development life cycle.
• Completed the front end and back end frames for user interaction in accordance to the design document. Built user controls, reports and their corresponding UI.
• Applications worked on: Strategy Studio, Data Migration Application
• Tools: Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, SVN.
• Languages: C#, WPF, Win Forms, XML, XAML.
• Technologies: Windows Application, API Development, Dataset, Binary Streaming, Windows Service, WCF, Lambda Expressions, XML Serialization, Silverlight, WPF and Windows Controls.
SigmaTec has been in operation since September 2001, and since then, has provided customized software applications and software development services to over 65 companies in Pakistan, and more than 20 companies in the United States of America.
• Responsibilities: Responsible for front-end and back-end development of research based projects like PFSA Pakistan, LIMS, WASHOE and PRIMS using Semantic Web, Activity Based Engine, Mashup Engine, Sesame Tripples, Sparqle Query, Bootstrap, J-Query & J-Query Mobile, X-forms, XML & XSLT. Additionally worked with other teams as helping role in various applications using Asp.net, MVC, .NET, C#, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
• Responsible for the bug fixes of allocated modules to agreed time.
• Built user controls, reports and their corresponding UI.
• Additionally, used JIRA and Confluence in whole development process.
• Applications worked on: PFSA, LIMS, PRIMS, WASHOE, QBank India.
• Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, SVN.
• Languages: C#, Asp.net, XML, XAML and XSLT.
• Technologies: Semantic Web, Work Flows, .NET
Worked as Internee Software Developer. Learned and experienced first time to analyse, gather design and understand the requirements in a government sector and finally developed software application using ASP.NET , C#, SQL, SQL Server and Visual Studio with the concepts of Entity Framework and ADO.NET.