I am having nine years of experience in Monitoring Evaluation and Research, Rural Development, Institutional Development, Social Organization, Enterprise Development, and Relief and Rehabilitation; Over nine years of experience with my jobs , I have developed my expertise in the following areas:1.Monitoring, Evaluation and Research2.Project Cycle Management3.Participatory Rural Appraisal4.Impact Assessment5.Logical Frame Work Analysis6.Develop Case Studies7.Project Proposals8.Developed monitoring tools9.Conduct baseline surveys10.Evaluations of the projectPlace video
Develop, implement, and assess monitoring frameworks for all partners of project
Develop the overall framework for project M&E systems in collaboration with donor and senior project staff, including requirements, reporting, baseline, and evaluation surveys; develop and monitor project management plan to systematically document performance
Facilitate design of “SMART” objectives, logic models, monitoring frameworks, and evaluation plans during annual work-planning process
Ensure the alignment of M&E activities with program goals
Contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion of M&E activities
Maintain existing indicator tracking tools; develop additional databases and tracking tools as needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of project interventions
Process monitoring of the project activities and develop M&E reports
Data Management - Collect , verify and validate program related data
Implement project activities when required and provide support to the progam team.
The District Program Officer is responsible for the overall, program implementation, management of field activities, management of field teams, lead and support field teams and program delivery and sustainability at field level. Also, implementation of quarterly and annual plan of actions, timely preparation and execution of daily, weekly and monthly plans of field teams , Monthly Weekly Activity, Event reporting and documentation.
Responsible for implementation and supervision of the all field activities in the target areas.
Ensure that the policies, approaches and working methods are in line with the principle of the Red Cross Red Crescent movement and Programme SOPs
Responsible for the technical and operational management, Support and supervision of the field staff.
Ensure activity, weekly and monthly reporting.
Lead the whole process of developing and strengthening community structures for handing over and sustainability of program intervention
In close liaison with Finance officer, timely preparation and submission of quarterly cash request.
Responsible for the day to day operational management of the project at field level.
Conduct weekly and monthly staff meetings to evaluate program progress and performance
Assist line manager to present program progress and plans for upcoming (QMRS).
Build Staff capacity through coaching and in-house training sessions.
In coordination with District Secretary, prepare detail annual, quarterly and monthly plan of action and track progress of program team accordingly.
Ensure recording, management and accountability of human, material and financial resources of the CBDRR Program.
Develop and ensure compliance to the program standards and criteria etc.
Ensure that all field staff has up to date job descriptions, personal development targets and meaningful annual performance review through appraisals.
Ensure that field staff is delivering quality services at field level.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
• Implement the Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) system in the Program and Projects.
• Conduct regular monitoring visits to Program and Project sits. Provide recommendations to the staff for effective implementation of activities to the Program/ project objectives.
• Regular follow up and report on the compliance status of monitoring visit recommendations for quality assurance and effective implementations.
• Coordinate quarterly data collection and analysis of findings and report to the program/project and relevant core management team.
• With MEAL core office team technical guideline, prepare support and participate in conducting Baseline surveys / end line , assessments/ studies and Programme/ Project evaluation (both external and internal)
• Responsible for training and supervision of survey teams required for evaluating program effects and impacts.
• To prepare and review detailed implementations plans, work break down as per Program/ Projects requirements.
• Assist the Regional Programme Manager in designing MEAL formats.
• Prepare and compile the consolidated report of ‘accountability to beneficiaries’ analysis (as and when required).
• Developed and share a detailed MEAL report on monthly basis with Core MEAL section and Regional Program Manager.
Other Responsibilities as Representative of Social Welfare Programme
• Conduct Interviews and assessment of beneficiaries/ new applicant
• Conduct follow up/ monitoring visits.
• Maintain accurate record of all cases and update beneficiaries’ files.
• Ensure documentation of new cases and proper file maintenance (soft, hard, and MIS base).
• Follow up of monthly / weekly payments records from finance department.
• Prepare case study of each beneficiary/ new applicant.
• Coordinate with Core Office SWP team on weekly base.
• Developed and implemented monitoring and evaluation frameworks for educational projects, report writing of the projects, data collection and evidence collection.
• To strengthen the monitoring mechanism through participatory monitoring and co-ordination with community and officials of the Government Education Department.
• Periodic reporting of the Project to multi stakeholders on monthly, quarterly, Semi-annually and annually basis.
• Conducted and facilitated trainings for District educational managers and teachers of Government Education Department on the subject of ‘Basics of Monitoring and Evaluation’ to improve the effectiveness of monitoring activities and Government Schools.
• To support strategic planning and development of the Government Education Department.
• To facilitate Head of the project in arrangements of meetings and joint monitoring visits of Government Education Officials to the project schools.
• Analysis of Educational Development and Improvement programme (EDIP) project success and failures.
• Documentation and dissemination of best practices.
• Annual planning of Monitoring Evaluation and Research Department of the organisation.
• Conduct and coordinate baseline/ Edline survey for the (EDIP) Project.
• Conduct and coordinate Mid-term and Final-term evaluation of the project.
• Identify and analyze critical success factors of the Project on ongoing basis and make recommendations for risk mitigation strategies.
• Development of database for effective data collection, analysis and reporting.
• E-reporting, managing via Management Information System (MIS).
Mobilization and Training Component
• Conducted training workshops for School Management committee in the project managed Schools
• Mobilized communities to improve the access of out of school boys and girls.
• Conducted meeting for the communities of Diamer District project Schools to improve the access of Girls students
• Monitoring of the projects using different tools questioners, interviews, checklists , formats,
• Evaluation reports of development projects.
• Designing and operating M&E system
• Designing work plans Plan, /Manual
• Conduct Socio-economic/Agricultural Surveys, Evaluations and Studies
• Prepare Quarterly and Annual progress Reports
• Provide feedback to all concerned
• Conduct training for project staff
• Develop partnership and networking and coordination with cooperative partner UNWFP.
• Help develop capacities of the stakeholders
• Customer Services through Phone, Visa Credit Card activation, Visa debit Card activation, Balance inquiry, Balance Transfers, products inquiry, Internet Banking information & Solutions, complains login, Customers motivation
• Customer Services Through Phone
• Courtesy towards valued customers
• Management and Coordination skills
• Basic Baking Concepts
• Interaction to clients & valued customers
• Products knowledge
• Team work
• Usage of Software's HDA, Unison, Vision Plus
• Audited the multipurpose co-operative societies, schools, (NGOs), companies, and partnership based businesses
• Developing General Ledger System for Multipurpose Co-operative Societies and schools to computerize projects.
• Transferring the manual book keeping of private limited companies and schools into peach tree accounting system.
ALLA UD DIN blends creativity and innovation with organization and strategy. He is creative,dynamic and have profound leadership skills, he always seeks for creative idea's for the personal and organizational development. He is committed and cooperative and team player. He keeps positive attitude and helping hand to all team members.