• DRAFTING SOPS, KPIS & BUSINESS AGREEMENT
• DISCIPLINE SALES PROCESS
• HR & ADMINISTRATION
• PAYROLL & INCENTIVE
• MANAGING OPERATION & LOGISTICS
• ADVANCED MS OFFICE SKILLS
· Supervision, Market Knowledge, Subordinate Involvement, Planning, Quality Focus, Resolving Conflict, Customer Service, Managing Processes, Presentation Skills, Technical Understanding, Financial Planning and Strategy.
· Develop and maintain prime marketing operations relations with particular set of business partners.
· Forecast and identify areas enhancing client-centric value plus improve marketing-return-on-investment for entire business.
· Coordinate with marketing operations team to report and analyze initiatives.
· Develop and conduct training to assure all pretentious staff maintain working knowledge of marketing systems and recommend best practices.
· Plan, Conduct & Implement Social Media Marketing including ATL & BTL Activities.
· Branding & promoting Product & Analyzing KPI’s
· Markets products by managing staff; maintaining response operations; maintaining quality ratings.
· Resolves customer problems by training telemarketing service representatives; maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides; providing information; answering questions.
· developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across country, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.· supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.· Developing a solid trusting relationship in between major key clients and company.· Resolving key client issues and complaints.· Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.· Anticipating key account changes and improvements.· Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.· Managing account team assigned to each client.· Strategic planning to improve client results.· Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance.· Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.· Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.· Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.· Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.· Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.· Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.· Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
· Daily Update & Analysis of Sales in IMT/LMT/Retail/Wholesale/SD& HORECA for the product of (L’oreal, Kelloggs, Pringles & Punjab Oil).
· Daily Update & Present Sales Target vs Achievement of all Business Lines.
· Daily Update of Market Activities regarding Product Promotion & its Achievement.
· handle administrative duties and promote customer satisfaction.
· managing sales teams on behalf of organizations.
· Produces reports based on the sales of employees in the sales department
· Trains new employees (SO & B.A) to make sure they meet various guidelines.
· Makes sure that sales orders are delivered timely and according to the desires of customers
· Settles upon delivery dates and times with other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost of professionalism
· Makes presentations to management which EXPLAINS how to meet sales goals.
· Responsible for coordinating with sub distributors of the company nationally.
· Making daily call reports and sending them to the Management & Principal.
· Attending meetings and monthly closing at office with management & principal.
· Oversee payroll systems and verification of Expenses to ensure smooth running.
· Responsible for creating an effective incentive plan according to the company’s Policy.
· updating tracking of daily emails & follow up of debit notes.
· Coordinating with hr, Supply chain & accounts Dept. for daily updates for employee data, inventory tracking & recovery.
• TOTAL RESPONSIBLE OF SALES OPERATIONS & EXECUTION OF TERRITORY LEVEL ACTIVITIES.
• TO PRODUCE DATA FOR THE SALES TEAM, PRIMARY & SECONDARY SALES.
• RESPONSIBLE FOR COORDINATING WITH THE EXISTING DISTRIBUTORS OF THE COMPANY.
• SUPPORTS SALES STAFF BY PROVIDING SALES DATA, MARKET TRENDS, FORECASTS, ACCOUNT ANALYSES, NEW PRODUCT INFORMATION; RELAYING CUSTOMER SERVICES REQUESTS.
• PREPARES QUOTATIONS, PROPOSALS, ANALYSIS REPORTS, INVOICE INSTRUCTION, AGREEMENTS, ETC.
• TRACK RECORDS OF INSTRUMENT. VERIFICATION OF INSTRUMENT, CAPITALIZATION.
• GIVING ALL THE DETAILS OF THE COMPANY TO THE UPCOMING DISTRIBUTORS AND EXPLAINING THEM POLICIES FOR THE DEALERSHIP.
• MAKING DAILY CALL REPORTS AND SENDING THEM TO THE SENIORS.
• ATTENDING MEETINGS AND MONTHLY CLOSING AT OFFICE.
• OVERSEE PAYROLL SYSTEMS TO ENSURE SMOOTH RUNNING
• ENSURE COLLECTION OF CASH & CHEQUE AND ON TIME SUBMISSION.
• RESPONSIBLE FOR MEETING EXISTING AS WELL AS POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TO SEEK NEW SALES ORDERS
• Maintain Department records and all files.
• Preparing and sending correspondence.
• Writing and preparing reports and document and all manually reports
• Updating of production record on software.
• Updating daily and monthly incentive of all workers of department.
• Maintain to department control documents for company internal & external audits.
• Provide Office Support Services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Department.
• Coordination with all departments like Supply Chain, Business Development, Corporate, Regulatory, Production. Finance, Marketing & HR.
• Email Handling, Follow ups with clients, Managing Newsletter Campaigns, Invoicing, Invoice, Reminders through calls, Payment Confirmations.
• Maintain Time Tables Staff records and all files related to administration.
• Assign Duties for Coordinators and Teachers.
• Maintain Staff attendance and Salary Record.
• Conduct Workshops for Teachers on Weekly Basis.
• Conduct Occasional & Annual Functions Arrange Parents Teacher Meetings.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and queries.
• Typing letters, memos and reports.