A bright, talented and ambitious C developer with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision. Able to play a key role throughout the software development / support life cycle of a project to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to organize and present complex solutions clearly and accurately.
Looking for a suitable developer position with an exciting and innovative company that offers room for progression
Responsible to work in Agile process, followed by daily scrums meetings to
discuss ongoing process and road blocks.
- Development of new modules & enhancement in existing Back office Product developed in
WPF and responsible for user friendly and interactive interface for end users.
- Responsible to directly working with Onshore team working in United States of
America on company products.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from
professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Responsible for processing and performing all jobs required by client and taking
care of technology aspects.
- Working on WPF GUI framework.
- Following MVVM software architectural pattern.
- Working with C# and VB.Net Technologies.
- Used open libraries e.g log4net, HtmlAgility, CsvHelper.
- Impliment 3rd party Api integrations Authorize.Net and TaxJar.
- Direct Interaction with client for rquirements.
- SQL Server databases, tables, views, stored procedures and database backups
using SQL Server Management Studio 2014.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application
Working on Revenue Assurance & Business Intelligence Project.
ASN.1 File Compilor Module, Windows Services.
Banckend control programming for ETL process.
Develop and Implement ASN.1 Grammer rules to read and write binary files.
XML Programming , Revenue Assurance-Mediation Process.
XML Scripting to handle whole Mediation Process.
Interaction of the project with scripts.
Develop windows services for File/IO directory structure.
Ability to Develop and implement web services using asp.net..
Ability to develop web services, windows services.
Ability to work in Ado.net c#.
Create SQL Server databases, tables, views, stored procedures and database backups using SQL Server Management Studio.
Handling Interaction of whole project with Oracle Database, Ability to Design and Develop Joins, Packages, Procedures,functions,triggers,and sequences.
Manage and Develop ETL Process Enviornment for large binary data.
Thorough, demonstrable unit testing and the championing of its use.
Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code.
Code reviews, by and for peers.
Participate in status meetings for projects.
Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
Create Software Documentations & Update Existing Documentations
Participate in status meetings for projects and prepare new proposal and draft strategies.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop applications.
- Design crystal reports. Ã¼ Design front end windows form using layered DLL structure and connect with database.
- Work on SQL server 2008 write basic queries and generate views and load data to the crystal reports.
- Use third party infragistics controls and integrate with project to make better look of windows forms. Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code.
- Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing C#/.NET applications.