The strategic‐thinking professional with more than 8 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing, having a sound understanding of business geeration.
I believe in flexibility and adaptability in this changing universe
Currently Managing Two Teams
ü Psychiatry Team [Mix of Anti-Psychotics & Anxiolytic]
ü Neuro–Science Team [Mix of Anti Epileptics, Anti-depressant & Mode stabilizers]
Product & Team Launches ► Neuro–Science Team (July 2021)
► Orsidon (Risperidone) July 2021
► Esmide (Lacosamide) July 2021
► Escilam (Escitalopram) August 2018
Responsibilities and Job Description
Ø Planning and designing effective Marketing strategy to enhance sales and Brand images of product
Ø Ensuring proper communication of the plan to the field force for its effective implementation.
Ø Regular weekly, fortnightly, monthly follow-up on plan to ensure its implementation.
Ø Monthly and quarterly assessment of numbers to analyze success/failure of the annual plan and to take corrective measures to achieve budgeted figures.
Ø Regular data inputs to the field force to keep it line with the product plan
Ø Ensuring the investments i.e. PS, GA, SPB, Discounts, Bonuses should be in line with product margins and market needs.
Ø Keep an eye on the market and competitors and be able to thwart any threat that may harm products progress.
Is well versed with new launches and be able to recommend new products regularly
· Maintain and increase knowledge of product disease competitors and selling skills for a prescription generation.
· Meet/exceed sales target for the assigned product through full coverage of target territory spending 90% of available time in detailing activity and implementation of cycle plan. Proactively seek out opportunities to increase customer base through sharp targeting and selection wise maintaining superior service to a current customers.(Healthcare professionals including doctors and chemists)
· Deliver superior sales presentation to customers by fully planning each call with specific objectives, maintaining customers' interest, handling objections, communicate product features as customer's benefits and competently use detailing material. (literature, brochure, clinical papers.)
· Ensure accurate and timely completion of all weekly reports, maintain territory records, handling inquiries and complaints promptly and professionally in line with company procedure.
· Develop opinion leaders and speakers to promote products through scientific activity lecture/seminars/symposia.