To achieve a challenging position in a dynamic organization or institution that may offer good opportunities and a demanding environment where I could fully utilize my knowledge, marketing experience and managerial skills, much to the growth of my professional career.
§ Organizing meetings, team activities, and conferences
§ Organizing company events or conferences
§ Dealing with correspondence, staff complaints and queries
§ Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff & administrative tasks
§ Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
§ Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
§ Organizing induction, workstations for new employees
§ Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
§ Attending meetings with senior management
§ Managing staff queries and issues
§ Arranging outdoor events and meetings.
§ Meeting records, Minute of Meeting creation.
§ Liaison with Govt. organizations
§ Maintain grocery records and to keep things up to date
§ Managing inventory and assets of the company
§ Directly deal with Employee’s clearance matters
§ Handling petty cash on a daily basis
§ Renew License from Gov. organization in the first month of my job
Organizing & managing meetings
Organizing company events or conferences
Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
Preparing letters, presentations and reports
Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
Managing office budgets
Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
Delegating tasks to junior employees
Organizing induction programmers for new employees
Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
Using a range of software packages
Attending meetings with senior management
Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging and conducting interviews, payrolls, and so on.
Managing staff queries and issues
Arranging outdoor events and meetings.
Meeting records, Minute of Meeting creation.
Became a trusted assistant to company president, executive staff and office manager and earned a reputation for producing high-quality work.
Automated daily status report that provided management with a key decision-making tool
▪ Determine efficient ways to meet departmental goals.
▪ Develop and implement strategies to attract and retain new customers.
▪ Prepare monthly budgets and profit reports.
▪ Prepared weekly shift schedules and maintain discipline among all team members.
▪ Supervision of all ongoing business activities.
▪ Determined and implemented quality control standards.
▪ Responsible for maximizing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), reducing churn.
▪ Focused on customer retention and its adapted strategy to cultivate relationships with existing clients in achieving a 70% retention ratio.
▪ Ensure Customer Service targets achievement as per the business plan which includes new sales, First contact resolution, customer satisfaction measurement, complaint management
▪ To ensure the sales target every month with team effort.
▪ To provide technical solutions to customers.
▪ Handling complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction with prom
▪ Generating sales and providing aftersales, follow-up services.
▪ Managing inventory
▪ To recover the company assets.
▪ Coordinate with team and generate innovative ideas to achieve the targets.
▪ Handling documents on regular basis.
▪ I won the competition of biometric verification by achieving 97% target among all departments of my company ▪ Achieved 100% retention target with team effort and earn a bonus. ▪ As a Branch Manager achieved the highest sales target of 130% ever among all other branches.
Assist the Project manager in all phases and aspects of the project
To review contracts and work according to terms and conditions.
Providing all tools related to the project. Maintain and keep the record of the project up to date.
Evaluate the execution of the project on daily basis.
Provide support to field staff
Follow up on all the non-receivable documents.
Escalate any project related issues to PM.
Keep and maintain a record of MOM§ Handling customer complaints and resolving issues that employees are not authorised to handle on their own
Dealing with schedule changes, employee call-ins, and other staffing issues
Delegating tasks to employees
Keeping day-to-day activities organized
Recruiting and interviewing new hires
Leading training classes or providing one-on-one training to employees
Resolving disputes between employees
Addressing employee problems on the job to ensure everyone is thriving in the workplace and satisfied with their job and work environment
Motivating employees to perform well
Mintaining a safe and clean work environment
§Training employees in proper safety procedures and providing training updates as needed