Respected and self motivated Professional Engineer. I can manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability in managing large scale projects from requirements gathering phase to completion. Skilled in tracking details, communication deadlines and following up with internal and external partners to ensure on time completion within budget. Ability any interest in learning and incorporating new technology.
• Managing all LAN and wireless networks
• Traffic shaping for voice and data
• Managing and executing all international projects.
• Managing all network
• Voice and data backup
• Creating and submitting task reports.
• Searching and deploying latest technologies.
• Weekly training of basic operations to employees.
• Managing all network and data infrastructures using Cisco switches/routers.
• Retail-pro server to manage online sales from different outlets within the country.
• Cards system to assign barcodes to all products during the process of shipping.
• Attendance management system.
• Installed and configured GFI proxy to manage browsing.
• Active directory for roaming profiles, Pfsense to merge 3 different ISP internets for redundancy and backup and MAC address filtering.
• Vypress for local messaging, DHCP, DNS, manage wireless network with Unifi AP secure key.
• Managing all network and voice and data infrastructures using voice/data vlan and inter vlan routing using Cisco switches/routers.
• Upgrade Cisco IP Phone7940 firmware SCCP to SIP and integrate with Asterisk server.
• Configure Cisco 3560 switch to provide power over Ethernet to 7940 phone and QOS for voice traffic.
• Asterisk server to support five different VOIP providers and six incoming numbers, routing voice traffic based on Australia, UK and USA numbers.
• Installed and configured Squid proxy remotely in Australia to provide Australia IP address and Location for SEO team.
• Active directory for roaming profiles, Pfsense to merge 4 different ISP internets for redundancy and backup.
• Mattermost for local messaging, iptables to block torrent, DHCP, DNS, manage wireless network with Unifi AP secure key and MAC address filtering, WDS
My responsibilities at “PSEB” are
Installation, configuration and monitoring of core network services.
Installation of OS and up-gradation of network software.
Troubleshooting of network services.
I have worked on router and switches like 4500, 6500 and Nexus series and I also have work experience of
• User Partition
• Data Management
• Network Configurations and Troubleshooting
I have done internship at PTCL in transmission department. I have done work on
• NETWORK CONFIGURATION
• ALARM VERIFICATIONS