Over 3 Years of experience as Network Engineer and IT Executive served under various scopes covering technology and management.
The following summarizes my expertise:
• Sound technical background in Design, integration & Implementation of internetworks, Multi-Service Networks, Element Management & Network Management Systems.
• Ability to position and present complex technical solutions.
• Extensively trained & mid-level hands-on skills on a range of network devices and technologies.
• Management - Excellent organizational, team building, communication, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
• Designing planning & deployment of Network Devices. Planning expansions in the current infrastructure.
About Fiberlink Pvt Ltd.
Fiberlink was established in 2008, being pioneer in Internet Services Provider (ISP) industry of Pakistan is considered to be the fastest Internet service provider with greater geographic coverage and the vast range of internet solutions for both consumer and corporate sector. I worked as Network Engineer for the NOC & IP-CORE.
• Managing Core, Aggregation & Access layer Routers and Switches with more than 150+ devices across the Network. such as Cisco 72xx, 38xx, 38xx, 28xx, 26xx - Agg Cisco Nexus 3k & 5k, Cisco 45xx, ME34xx, 37xx, 35xx, 29xx, Cisco SME 300.
• Working on Maipu OLT & Switches S3900, S4100, S4200, SM3100.
• Managing and monitor IGP and EGP protocols in our network.
• Configuration, Maintenance and T-shoot of L2 & L3 Protocols.
• Managing Metro-Ethernet services and cabling, mounting/dismantling of network equipment in Data Center.
• Monitor network performance using the Solar wind /Cacti Network Monitor and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Coordinate with multiple up streams and design solution for upgrade network equipment planning.
IT EXECUTIVE at E-Nexus Solutions.
E-nexus solution now known as BSQP technology located at Ibrahim trade tower Sharah e faisal. It provides services like window ios, android development, SEO Services, web designing and development and BPO services. I worked as a IT Executive.
Desktop Support Experience:.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems/Network and applications.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• L1 & L2 support.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment, replacing parts as required.
• Windows server 2012. Active directory ,group policy.
6 week internship skill acquired
switching 13 day
transmission 14 days
WLL 13 days
Internship one One month out of 2 month left due to Midterm Examination
4 week internship