Five years experience of successfully recognizing IT Infrastructure, prioritizing client spending to meet business objectives, and developing solutions to improve the efficiency of IT operations, background includes acknowledged experience, technical knowledge and business perspective.
Good communication interpersonal skills in addition to excellent Team building leader ship skills.
Ø Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading networks and in-house server (Power Edge R430)
Ø Plan and implement network security/ rights to users through Microsoft windows server 2012-R2
Ø Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
Ø Network monitoring with Microtik (RB750Gr3)
Ø Configurations of switches/routers
Ø Administration of computer networks including LAN/WLAN, Systems (Desktop)
Ø Investing, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
Ø Deploy and Maintaining Office 365 and configure outlook clients
Ø Analyze equipment performance records in order to evaluate and/ or recommend determine the need for repair or replacement for users
Ø Monitor network performance (availability, utilization and latency)
Ø Attendance Management through ZKTeco devices.
Ø Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrade/ Data Backup.
Ø Maintaining NVR/DVR and IP Cameras
Ø Maintaining stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
Ø Managing telephone exchange/ copier/ online printers/ fax.
•Installing configuring computer hardware and software.
•Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrade/ Data Backup.
•Talking to client and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
•Investing, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
•Administration of computer networks including LAN, Systems (Desktop) and platforms (Windows & Mac).
•Configurations of switches/ routers.
•Plan and implement network security/ rights to users through Microsoft windows server 2016/2012R2/2008 R2.
•Provide technical support to Remote.
•Analyze equipment performance records in order to evaluate and/ or recommend determine the need for repair or replacement for users.
•Manage open DNS Software for proxy. (Manage the users through OPEN DNS app).
•Maintaining security cameras and handle to the online devices.
•Remote excess solution implementation and support VPN and terminal services.
•Maintaining Bio Metric Attendance Machine.
•Maintaining stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
•Managing telephone exchange/ copier/ online printers/ fax.
•Monthly visit to factory/ warehouse for smooth working of user under network.
•Draw network diagrams for smooth working of IT Operations & Inventory management.
• Configuration and management of Core Network Elements i.e. Huawei ASN Gateway WASN9770, Huawei Quidway S9303 & S3328, Huawei Firewall Eudemon 1000, Huawei Router Net Engine 20 and NE-40.
• Configuration, Management and Monitoring of LHR BSS Network using M2000.
• Monitor entire WiMAX IP network to ensure network availability to all customers and perform necessary maintenance to support network connectivity.
• Providing Level-3 support to corporate customer and resolving their issues.
• Providing technical support for Wimax CPE (SX-681,SX-682,SX-686,Zyxel,Green Packet) handling & installation
• Suggesting CPE as per customer location.
• Technical support in configuring routers, switches at corporate clients.
• BGP fail-over with multiple ISP.
• Administering & designing LANs, WANs internet/intranet, and voice networks.
• Communicating and negotiating with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers.
• Networking connectivity troubleshooting, ping, tracert, telnet.
• Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network related problems of clients.
• Upgrading and repairing faults on CIS systems, networks & peripheral equipment.
• Keep records of customer interactions and recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Administering & designing LANs, WANs internet/intranet. • Analyzing& developing key components using methodology prescribed techniques. • Communicating and negotiating with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers. • Network connectivity troubleshooting, ping, tracer, telnet. Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security. • Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network problems. • Maintaining pre-packaged software applications on the LAN. • Upgrading and repairing faults on CIS systems, networks & peripheral equipment. • Cisco, Huawei and Juniper switch configuration in particular VLAN configuration/troubleshooting. • Working with multiple technical platforms i.e. mainframe, two-tiered client-servers and three-tiered client-servers.