A hard-working and dependable Software Quality Assurance professional with the ability to work well both independently and in a team, i am a good team player. Having working experience in different domains of web and databases. Having testing exposure of mobile application testing.
-Good communication, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, and analytical skills.
-Energetic and willing to take challenges and meet Challenges.
-Confident and hardworking, committed to achieving excellence as quality matters in leads to excellence.
-Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects.
SOFTWARE QA/QC SKILLS:
- Software Testing
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Test Driven Testing Approach in Agile Software Development
- Good understanding of SDLC and Process Models in Software Engineering
- Good understanding of STLC and experience of working with complete Testing Process.
- Good understanding of Bug life Cycle
TYPES OF TESTING PERFORMED
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Functional Testing (Black Box and Grey Box)
- GUI testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Cross browser Testing
- Regression Testing
- Performance Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- API Testing
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review of Requirement specification documents, Use Case and Change Request documents
- Test Cases development
- Execution of test cases
- Reporting Bugs & Improvements in bug tracking tool
- Following up the issues and getting them resolved.
- Coordinate with the development team for the resolution of critical issues.
- Executing standard User Interface Guidelines on the products to make sure that the Products’ Interfaces are as per standards.
- JIRA (Bug Tracking Tool)
- TestLink (Tool for test cases)
- GitHub (Bug Tracking Tool)
-Trello (Task management Tool)
Translate product specifications into QA test scripts to be implemented.
Record software defects and track them through test lifecycle to resolve.
Assist customer service team to check on issues reported by users.
Isolate conditions to recreate testing problems and support problem resolution through
core product knowledge.
Define product acceptance criteria with product owners and development team
Offer test plans and test cases for testing responsibility spanning multiple concurrent
Implement test plans and summarize testing status within project team and SQA team
Perform Smoke, Sanity and regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Responsible for both functional and non-functional testing.
PerformAPItestingandcheck the API’sresponse
Maintains and improves product quality.
Verify data on DB using SQL queries
Verify all projects are smoke, build, and regression tested on release build.
• Developing test plans, test cases, test matrices
• Reporting bugs on bug tracker and monitoring status of the bugs
• Conducting system, performance, and regression testing on daily basis, and unit testing after receiving a new release of the product
• Performing exploratory testing including functional, GUI and integration testing
• Performing Bug verification testing
• Working with SDK-based Android Virtual Device and apk files installation
• Issue Identification & Documentation
Writing and executing test cases,
black box testing,
testing with selenium IDE,
Issue tracking with GitHub and Jira,