I am a fresh engineer from the University of Management and Technology Lahore. I have done my BS Electrical Engineering in Power. I am seeking a interesting and rewarding career in any electrical Industry in which I can use my knowledge and can prove to be asset for the organization.
• Visit all ongoing Projects in different areas of Lahore and out of Lahore.
• Super vision of Installation of low/High voltage Circuit Breakers and Protection Devices in Buildings.
• Coordinating with various contractors to ensure smooth flow of project execution.
• Engaging with the Community in teaching them about the technical aspects of electrical system.
• Surveying and identification of requirements for new sites.
• Understanding Project Contracts and Implementing Project Contractual clauses.
• Providing accurate and timely activity based reporting as per project SOPs: weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.
• Collect and evaluate contractors’ daily reports.
• Maintaining a project tracker.
• Working across multiple sites to; provide advice and technical support on all construction related procurement.
• Overview all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) issues during construction.
• Stakeholder Relationship Management (Vendors, Community, Line department, Co-workers, Managers).
To maintain the control room operation and all genrator working on the power plant.
To maintain the cooling system of all engine like p.h and TDS.
To manage the load at buss bar .