Accomplished Business Development Expert with 4 years of experience in the field and have successfully closed hundreds of deals with an 80% close ratio. Detail-oriented, reliable, and knowledgeable individual with a true passion for the job.
To discuss opportunities to work together, send me a message at [email protected] or call me at +92313-3528567.
Being a Business Development Manager my job is to understand, communicate and deliver what my customer wants. the job involves being in touch with the potential customer base on regular basis. I need to make sure that my customers have trust and faith in me so that for the next time whenever they need anything I am the first person they call.
Currently, I am managing a portfolio of around 50 customers. with a team of 5 subordinates. the companies involve a number of major players in the field of cement, sugar, oil, and Gas, and Fabrication industries.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers
- Talk with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support - Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs - Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products.
Demonstrating how a product meets a client’s needs. (Sugar and cement industries)
Working with existing customers to help them get the most out of the products they have bought. (Cement Sector, Sugar Sector, Structure fabricators)
Providing sales support during virtual and onsite client meetings.
Liaising with both current and potential clients to develop existing and new business opportunities.
Identifying the customer’s current and future requirements.
Offering after-sales support services.
Conveying solution benefits both business and technical audiences.
Preparing and presenting potential cost-benefit analysis to potential clients.
Conveying customer technical requirements to the Internal Engineering teams.
Maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
Traveling to visit potential clients.
Negotiating tender, contract terms, and conditions.
Maintaining professional working contact with key suppliers and third parties.
- Maintenance of Hydraulic Extrusion Press.
- Maintenance of Screw extrusion press.
- Maintenance and working on directional control control valves.
- Maintenance of high-speed wire cutting machine.
- Maintenance of wire drawing machines.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of any other machinery in the plant.
- Working and Maintenance of chain and belt driven conveyers.
- Working and maintanence of hight temperature furnace.
Internship covered the basic introduction to the manufacturing process for dies and molds of automobile parts, the basic introduction to CNC machining including Electric discharge machining, lathe matching and milling machining, including a first-hand experience with the CAD and CAM software like pro-e.