I am a passionate to seek opportunities to learn and enhance my professionalism through application of my knowledge and abilities in a dynamic and challenging environment.
1. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
2. Uses technical expertise to provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems in a timely manner.
3. Mentoring switches and routers CISCO.
4. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
5. PC Hardware support with network cards, monitors, video cards etc.
6. Support Printers, Scanners and Faxes.
7. Assist in the setup of new PC’s.
8. Maintaining of IP Camera.
9. Installation Of NVR and DVRs
10. Configuration of CCTV Control Rooms
11. Installation of PTZ Camreas.
12. Printer , Scancers, Systems of Installation , Configuration Troubleshooting
13. Active Directory, SARP Software Support.
14. Maintaining and Supporting of Weighbridge.
15. Configuring and deploying WI-FI and Wireless Links.
16. Perform daily backups.
17. Printer Installations, Configuration, and Troubleshooting’s
18. Desktops Supports, to users over windows.
19. Install desktop software upgrades as needed.
20. Manage software licensing
21. Provide end user support on desktop, Windows, Office, etc….
22. Special projects as assigned by supervisor san leadership
23. Excellence and accuracy should not be detoured.
24. Accuracy in reporting and meeting deadlines
25. IT Support Analyst will directly report to Technical Support – Team Lead
1. Programming of Web Development and Web Designing Using PHP
2. Supervise the Fiber Optics Cable Maintenance, Splicing, Troubleshooting Fiber Optics Designing etc.
3. Hikvision IP Cameras Installation on the Whole Network.
4. NVR Installation and DVR Installation UTP Cabling and Fiber Cable Settings etc.
5. establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and
6. enforcing system standards;
7. the design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment;
8. maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and
9. collaborating with network architects on network optimisation;
10. undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources;
11. securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access;
12. the support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy;
13. updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and
14. participating in professional organisations;
15. reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritising information and managing projects;
16. upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases;
17. the configuration of routing and switching equipment;
18. the configuration of hosted IP voice services;
19. the basic configuration of firewalls;
20. remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation;
21. remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation;
22. capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres;
23. liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk enginee