Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for planning, management and execution of marketing strategies for the assigned brand and day-to-day operations of different marketing functions.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Planning and executing marketing strategies with marketing team and improving them with changing marketing trends.
- Managing social media channels of the brand and identifying additional social channels for brand to interact with its target audience.
- Creating & sending email campaigns, newsletters and other marketing material.
- Monitoring website analytics and improving the website as per analytics feedback and findings.
- Working in close coordination with content team to identify and publish the right content for brand’s blog, website and social media channels.
- Bringing in ideas for website improvements and coordinating with the design and development team to implement the improvements.
- Hunting and pitching media houses and bloggers who might be interested in featuring the assigned brand.
- Building partnership strategies with affiliate agencies and individual affiliates to improve the overall demand for the brand.
- Monthly reporting to the supervisors on task progress and overall personal progress.