Shams Power is currently looking for Sub Engineer (Civil-DAE) who will work with a team of design engineers, project managers, engineering consultants and product vendors to install PV power plants in different cities of Pakistan. Sub Engineer (Civil-DAE) will be responsible for site surveys for PV assessment, supervision of PV Plant installation, documentation and reporting.
Ability to evaluate and design structural components of; ground, roof, and carport mounted solar PV systems for commercial, industrial, and residential clients; is a huge plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualification and Experience:
• DAE Civil
• Experience with Pakistan building codes and standards
• Experience in the solar industry
• Ability to work independently and effectively with project managers, clients, consulting engineers, design and technical personnel as well as product vendors
• Computer proficiency with structural design software and MS Office experience
• Passionate about solar energy
• Proficient in AutoCAD (knowledge of Revit/structural analysis software is a plus)
• Knowledge of materials, methods and tests involved in construction projects
• Solid written and oral communication skills
pEstablished in 1938 PITCO is a leading consulting company specialized in Energy Efficiency, Environmental Conservation, Power Generation and Renewable Energies, and has a proven track record of working with power generation companies, utilities, and industrial clients./p