We are looking for an experienced and motivated Procurement and Supply Chain Manager for our company. As a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Create and implement regional procurement & supply chain strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry.
- Build long-term relationships with vendors in the industry.
- Compare proposals for price and specifications and negotiate with vendors to reduce costs.
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion and build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers.
- Manage technological systems that track the shipment, inventory, and supply of materials.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly procurement reports.
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends.
- Team player and Good time-management skills.