The job description entails creating, implementing, and enforcing procedures and policies, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across multiple markets.
The position requires an individual who is highly visible and has strong leadership qualities with excellent ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department.
Managers in charge of billing operations must be able to communicate effectively and assist in the day-to-day accounting functions of the facility in accordance with current acceptable cost reimbursement and accounting principles relating to hospital operation and health care as may be directed by the Controller or Administrator.
• Timely and quality delivery of services
• Execute process improvements
• Business Development
• To lead and manage Medical Billing Operations Team for addressing the scope of offshore/onshore delivery for our clients in various geographical locations and in different business focuses.
• Medical Billing Operational and functional objectives of each client and their respective projects.
• Review, Submit and Discuss Management Deliverables in relation to the business secured from the Clients.
• Preparation and reporting of Management Deliverables for periodic intervals. • Represent Financial Analysis and Dashboard KPI’s for executive decision making.
• Ensure Business Processes are monitored and controlled in the requisite domain.
• Responsible for eliminating Process Gaps and ensuring team is compliant in relevant practice areas. • Motivate and direct team to achieve organizational and corporate objectives/vision.
• Coordinate, Monitor and Review the operations of the function in terms of: o Development of People. o Deployment and stabilization of systems and processes.
• Introduce best practices, process re-engineering, and outsourcing analysis • RCMS strategy and organizational development associated with the US Healthcare Practice
• Business integration planning and execution along with EMR/EHR software selection, implementation
• Feasibility analysis of new clients/special projects.