We are looking for Outbound Sales Intern to conduct outbound reach for product sales, conversions and build customer relations.
An ideal candidate will be considered the firm’s front liner and a product feature expert.
• Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
• Market Research to develop warm leads and identify prospects that fit the target demographic
• Create, maintain and update records of customers with complete information and emails.
• Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
• Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing/new customers Contacting clients to inform them about new developments/updates in services.
• BS degree in Business, Marketing or similar relevant field
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Networking aptitude
• Basic Knowledge about different CRM tools like Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
• Friendly attitude, Willing and able to implement coaching and feedback- Be a student, Become an expert.
Programmers Force is a FinTech Software Development company that develops applications for large scale financial institutions around the world. With us, you’ll get to work in multiple frameworks and learn to make them intelligent using machine learning. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support various industries in their day to day business challenges. You’ll get to work with tech geeks whose expertise include Artificial Intelligence (AI) based software, Application Programming Interface (API) development and Integration, FinTech Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Mobile App Development and Big Data Processing. With a versatile and experienced workforce, we are dedicated to introduce modern business solutions to help global businesses increase profitability and drive ahead of their competitors. From web developers, project managers, UI/UX designers to system architects, we have people who are talented, skilled and have expertise in a diverse range of competencies. We are on the hunt for candidates with technical expertise and skills required to develop and design efficient system software and applications. If you think you’ll be a good fit for our company, apply away! Programmers Force is an equal opportunity employer. We provide lucrative benefits to our employees, which include 25 paid holidays yearly, lunch, EOBI facility, flexible working hours, payment for overtime hours, indoor gaming, local and international trips, performance based bonuses, increments and promotions. We look forward to welcome you as a part of our team!