• Work closely with the marketing team to support marketing initiatives.
• Focus on improving SERPs for brand websites.
• Implement SEO and paid advertising strategies for each brand.
• Research and identify target keywords and implement them within content and paid advertising campaigns.
• Content creation and optimization for websites, blogs, and other digital platforms as required.
• Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Estimate and manage monthly budgets.
• Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
• Set up and manage PPC/CPC, remarketing, and social media advertising campaigns.
• Monitor and report on KPI's, using Google Analytics, Adwords and social insight tools.
• Generate monthly reports on SERPs and advertising engagement for each brand.
• Proven SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting.
• Proven SEM experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, particularly Google.
• Understanding of digital marketing and how SEO/SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives
• Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (HTML mark up, canonical URLs, etc) and the ability to implement as needed.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Experience with bid management tools, especially Google Adwords.
• Experience with link building campaigns (white hat only)
• Strong understanding of website analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Experience using Tag Manager and/or remarketing platforms is a plus
• Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
• Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns for e-commerce is a plus.