As sales engineer, you will be a part of Project Sales team in Karachi, Pakistan. You will have to keep continuous focus on customer requirements, new projects, introducing newly launched products, and thereby generate business and promote products of the company. You have to ensure appropriate market coverage particularly with the Panel Builders, Contractors and End Users.
Role and Responsibilities
- Meet the assigned revenue and profitability targets aligned with the organizational objectives.
- Generate, follow and finalize opportunities with Panel Builders, Contractors and End Users.
- Manage own learning and development objectives using all available resources.
- Maintainand improve company’s positioning with the assigned customer accounts.
- Manage existing relationships and establish new relationships to increase company’s penetration and positioning as Supplier of First Choice.
- Analyze and understand customer requirements and ensure offering of technically and commercially compliant solution from Company’s products and services.
- Answer customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and status of orders so that enquiries are dealt promptly and accurately.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with staff from other functional areas to confirm the status of orders, customer invoicing, deliveries, and resolution of customer complaints.
- Complete reporting of sales opportunities, sales activities, customer visits, market trends and competitor information etc.
- Coordinate with the recovery team for reconciling and timely recovery of outstanding payments and related matters.