About the Role
- We are looking to hire a passionate React/Next developer into our team.
- You will focus on front-end development projects taking project ownership of all aspects of the frontend stack to produce white-labeled responsive web applications for both internal and external clients.
- You do not need any formal education but you do need to be passionate about front-end development and totally focused on project deadlines.
- As a React/Next Developer you will collaborate and contribute with UI/UX Designers to ensure technical feasibility, optimise applications for speed and scalability and build reusable code and libraries as well as pro-actively analyse and make suggestions for improvements.
What you will need
- Strong 4+ years hands-on experience of UI/UX development
- 1+ years of experience of React/Next
- Excellent understanding and experience of writing CRUD functions
- Excellent understanding and experience of working with structured databases.
What would be useful
What we value
- Team focus
- Honesty and integrity
- Uncompromising focus on deadlines and schedules.
- Clear communication skills.
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
About the Company
Pullstream is a London, UK, based company that provides business process automation and digital transformation through technology to its clients. You will work remotely until the CV19 situation settles and then may be required to work from the office as and when it is established.
Other Relevant information
Key Skills for the React/Next Developer: