Requirements for this role:
• Understanding of data structures, algorithmic complexities, and numerical algorithms.
• Strong intuition and deep thinking with data sets - designs new predictive signals.
• Demonstrates strong “hacking” ability to quickly get into data to look for empirical relationships and decipher noise or signal.
• Strong Applied-Mathematics and Statistics background
• Analytical and aim to create thoughtful solutions.
• Background in programming languages like C, C++, Python.
• Ability to work independently and with team members with different backgrounds.The primary role of new candidates:
• Feature engineering to enhance the performance of already developed machine learning models
.• Apply strategies to normalize time series data with the help of statistical techniques for better performance.
• Detect anomalies and hidden trends in high-frequency time-series data
.• Continuous research to develop new algorithms/features.
• Writing quality and performant code in C/C++.