The Business Analyst's primary responsibility is to support the team by identifying and delivering new capabilities on the digital roadmap for our purchase experience strategy and forming a strong understanding of current business processes to deliver future capabilities. Business Analysts are expected to document current and proposed workflows, work to resolve any systems issues and shepherd requests for new enhancements to process, technology and workflow from idea through to implementation. The Business Analyst role provides exposure to all business units within New Business and Underwriting and demands flexible thinking as tasks are highly variable, changing often based on emerging business needs and industry trends. We are looking for outstanding individuals with excellent analytical and communication capabilities, creative problem-solving skills, project management discipline, and a passion for process improvement. A strong understanding of technology and distribution needs/practices is a plus.
- You will participate in assessing the project, provide the as-is and to-be state of the business processes
- You will change your business forms into dynamic and algorithmic plans of actions
- You will transform your business use cases into logical and technical perspectives
- You will be involved in ideally customizing the process in order to make Odoo ERP perfectly fit and responsive to the business workflow, draft the necessary documentation (workflows) and guidelines for every business department, configure global project settings, provide adequate training to the user.
- You will be making sure the implemented Odoo ERP software is perfectly pitched to the choice of client keeping their business processes in supreme
- Post-development, as a Business Analyst you will deliver documentation to the client ensuring ease of use of the ERP software.
- Provide sufficient training to the client/end-user, ensuring the smooth run of the same.
- Also help in comprehending other business requirements which can be implemented in later phases.
- You will Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- You will Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- You will evaluate needs and develop new processes and/or modify current as per project need.
- Provide customer with functional assistance as well as training
- You will conduct follow ups to determine if documentation has met needs.
- Possibility of travelling to clients' offices in different regions of the country for requirement gathering and provide on-site training later on
- You will work collaboratively as part of a team to accomplish team objectives.
- You will perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in implementing ERP solutions (Odoo or any other)
- ACCA affiliate with articles completed or CA-CFAP student in consultancy department
- Should have experience of ERP implementation & development. Business development & Re-Engineering Assignments
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Business writing skills
- You have previous experience in designing and documenting Business Processes for ERP implementations (Odoo)
- You have strong attention to detail and high organizational skills
- You have Logical understanding to resolve complicated problems
- Expert knowledge in workflow configurations
- You are self-motivated and results oriented
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Understands the client’s business processes and map the requirements for ERP implementation
- Candidates with experience of designing ERP Modules would be preferred
- Project Management knowledge considered an asset.
- Quick Learner
- Change Catalyst
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to understand and execute
- Open to receive feedback and incorporating it in work accordingly
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Stress Management
- Prioritize task as per their importance
- Flexible in work timings
- Time Management
- Proactive approach
- Must adapt to new environment quickly.
- Compatible with the market