Job Description Marketing Manager
About the Company:
- RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development and Super Cars.
- We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life.
- With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
About the Role:
- We are now looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to take responsibility for representing our brands within existing and new markets with a view to increasing traffic, revenue and profitability.
- Working alongside our Business Development Manager, Graphic Designer, SEO Expert and Web Developer.
- This challenging role will involve overseeing the development of all our brands which includes, but not limited to Fast 1 Club (Super Cars), Fast1.co (Various Services), some other projects in UK and In Pakistan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and implement our marketing strategies
- To establish a personality for each of our brands
- To understand where your brand stands in the market by looking at your competitors’ marketing strategy and actions.
- Aim to find gaps to identify where you provide unique value to your customers.
- Copywriting & content management
- To identify and implement new marketing opportunities to maximize ROI (Return on Investment)
- Reporting on, and being accountable for the success of marketing campaigns
Online marketing activities
- Maximizing conversion across our Super Cars business
- Search engine optimization
- Streamlining and improving Google/Microsoft AdWords/social media PPC accounts
- Data analytics
- Viral Marketing
- Email marketing
- Updating and managing social media marketing platforms
- Creating and managing online advertising media channels
- Liaising with external agencies as required
Offline marketing activities
- Preparing promotional materials and internal documents
- Preparation and placement of PR, editorial and marketing materials
- Developing relationships with other Cornish businesses
- Preparation of advertising material in specialist trade and consumer magazines
- Assessing sponsorship opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of planning and implementing marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of marketing through social media
- Previous experience of online and offline marketing channels
- Ability to deliver on targets and think strategically
- Confident with figures and an analytical approach to work
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Experience in creating e-mailshots/newsletters
- BBA/MBA Marketing graduates from reputable universities/Candidates with O/A Level background with excellent English will be preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience as marketing manager with 3-5 years’ experience in planning and implementing marketing strategies and preferably (ideally in Supercars)
- A brag-worthy portfolio
- Creative, but focused mindset
- Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
- A good laptop with 2 hours battery backup
- A good headphone
- Internet with backup internet
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Dedicated area/separate room for work
- Monday to Friday (11:00 PM to 08:00 PM)
- Saturday (11:00 AM to 03:00 PM)
Salary: Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.