- RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development.
- We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life.
- With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
About the Role:
- We are looking for a Senior Software Architect, who have 5+ years of experience as Architect, 5+ Years as Development and Designing and Team Lead, Requirement Gathering, Requirement Analysis, Decide Stack, Language/s and Team.
- A Senior Software Development Manager is the highest technology executive position within a company and leads the technology or engineering department.
- He or she will develop policies and procedures and uses technology to enhance products and services that focus on external customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Co-founder, responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the development of the product by liaising with an outsourced team (since freelancer is a freelance platform so we will be relying on freelance talent).
- At least 3+ year experience in leading technical teams for mentoring and leading Application Design, Database Design, Technical Specifications and Code Reviews
- Handle the entire development cycle – architecture, design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- Hands-on development of features (~90% of the time).
- 6+ years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 2 year of leadership.
- Very strong coding abilities in at least one modern language - NodeJS, J2EE, Vue.JS
- Proven track record of design and implementation of highly scalable and distributed web applications, functional programming, SQL, NoSQL and data platforms.
- Contribute to product design by assessing the viability of the idea from a technical point of view
- Advice on the technical direction and decisions of the company
- Communicate the technical aspects of the business to investors, users & other stakeholders
- Solid Experience of Full Stack Development Lifecycle.
- Work on Software & Application Architecture
- Assist and work on merging, deployment and support of enterprise applications.
- Must have experience over working on complex systems and ability to understand and solve challenging analytical problems
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on web development and good command over HTTP protocol and web architecture
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Micro services Architecture
- Hands on with Git, Bit Bucket. Good understanding of DevOps
- Worked on SOLR or Elastic Search
- Experience with database SQL and stored procedures
- Having exposure in AI/Big Data is a huge plus.
- Experienced in Architect, design and implementation of highly scalable & distributed web applications
- Ability to overcome challenges through problem-solving
- Students with Computer Sciences Graduates or Masters from reputable universities.
- 10+ Minimum 5 years working experience in Micro services Architecture
- Monday to Friday (11:00 AM to 08:00 PM)
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.