RED SIGNAL is in hunt for a “Jr. Creative Designer” having BFA degree from a reputable institute and having around a year working experience.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs.
- Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Hands on expertise in cutting edge graphics and multimedia tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A creative and open mind with a great aesthetic sense
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Motivation and ambition to excel and grow
- Ability to deliver in a fast pace environment
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.