The Brand Store Manager (e-Commerce) provides oversight and guidance to the direct eCommerce websites our customers use to purchase products. One of several goals is to ensure that our customers have a great experience finding products that are in stock, accurately described, and available where and how they want to receive them. The person in this role will need to know their way around several specialties like digital marketing, analytics, website optimization, and logistics while working with a team of equally committed professionals. The reward is a great sense of accomplishment as all of these moving pieces come together to get great products into the hands of a very happy customer.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee direct online sales and web presence.
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic marketing plans to grow online sales while meeting established profitability objectives.
- Manage website content for completeness, accuracy, and presentation.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Implement and manage delivery options
- Closely monitor performance metrics, including individual order profitability, and proactively address areas of concern.
- Interact closely with management to ensure the company image, policies, and overall customer experience is consistent across all channels.
- Continuously evaluate how customers interact with the company online and look for ways to improve the experience by staying up to speed on developing internet sales trends and technologies.
- Assist in developing the systems necessary to achieve optimum customer experience when purchasing online.
- Work with the Senior eCommerce Manager to develop Ecommerce assortment for site – help identify any specific product development needs to drive business results
- Consistently drive innovation and bring disruptive ideas: evaluate competitors, bring fresh content ideas
- Continuous focus with the team on driving conversion and revenue
- Aid in launching big global launches and initiatives
- Be able to track and manage a budget
- Long term goal of managing and building team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 4-5 Years of eCommerce experience in a retail environment
- Marketing experience desirable, especially digital
- Familiarity with best practices in website design
- Strong retail math and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Analytical thinking that can focus on details
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills
- Collaboration skills
- Able to meet tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- Photoshop experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, Java, Ruby, & CSS is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, merchandising, or a related field
- Must be available to accommodate business needs outside of standard operating hours.