Role and Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences;
- Manage daily responsibilities outlined by the Group Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager
- Assist the Social Media Manager in generating, editing, publishing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news);
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Be a high caliber individual, consistently involved in learning about and adapting to new technologies;
- Have a passion and flair for social media, including an eye for aesthetics;
- Have a strong commitment to meeting deadlines and project management skills;
- Have a strong, self-managing work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Web Proficiency
- Computer Software Proficiency
- Team Management Experience
- Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
- Proofreading and Editing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills