Rex Technologies is known for its diverse portfolio since years. We have been serving our clients with standardized services; our only vision is to make possible what you have been dreaming for. Rex along with its master team believes that the only best service is the one which can retain your client for longer term. Our expertise lies in almost every identified IT field, and every day we polish ourselves with new advancement. We promise to bring competitive values to client’s projects by implementing quality software solutions tailored as per client requirements.
Rex Technologies is working in IT Sector providing all IT solutions. We are not only a service provider but we have extended our expertise in Software Development to innovate the systems and make digital assessments efficient, scalable and fun.
We are looking for Senior Software Developer to join our team on a full-time basis with strong development skills, and sound analytical approaches. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development and enhancements to existing product. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
As a Senior Software Developer you should be comfortable with product development, backend integration using Rest APIs, Scrum development frameworks, and leveraging third-party libraries. You should also be a team player and able to manage the team.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Technical Skills: Java, React, React Native, Angular, HTML & CSS
Education: Bachelors or Masters preferably in CS or IT.
· Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
· Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
· Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
· Support test and deployment of new products and features
· Participate in code reviews
· Experience with Html5, Css3, JQuery, PHP – Laravel, Magento
· Command of Data-Structures & Algorithms
· Understanding of system design & agile methodology
· Experience in handling high amounts of inputs & outputs
· Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable and are scalable under sustained load
· Create and maintain application documentation as required
· Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
· Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues
· Develop industry and product technical expertise