· Applicant should ideally be a Medical Graduate, with preferably a Masters Degree in Public Health
· The candidate must have a minimum 3-5 years of experience in designing and implementing monitoring, evaluation and learning system including designing data collection tools, data processing and analysis and applying qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods to research, assessment and monitoring and learning in health and family planning.
· The candidate should have a very good understanding of Program/project design, theory of change functions and results frameworks, including links between objectives, indicators, targets and activities
· The candidate must have a good experience of working /coordinating with the provincial PWD/Health department, with an in-depth knowledge of Health/Population Welfare department’s service delivery mechanisms, especially related to family planning/reproductive health.
· Excellent analytical, report writing and data presentation skills
RIZ Consulting is a boutique management consulting and training firm established in 1993, headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. We work with both local and multinational clients on interventions ranging from strategic steering, operations management, facility management, institutional developmen ...مزید پڑھیں