1. Good knowledge of Oracle Database Architecture 11g/12c
2. Hands on experience in Backup technologies i.e Recovery manager, Data pump, traditional Import/Export.
3. Must have good understanding of Pl/SQL Development including Package, Function, DBMS Jobs, Materialized View and Database Objects.
4. Knowledge of Oracle SQL Developer, Version Control Tool (i.e. CVS, SVC) is a Plus.
5. Performs ongoing Performance tuning of the database instances.
6. Good hands on with Oracle Database User Management.
7. Provides technical support to application development teams.
8. Good Hands on Knowledge with Linux, UNIX, AIX, HP-UX flavors.
9. Experience and knowledge in migrating code and database changes through the various stages of the development life cycle.
10. Good knowledge of Oracle RAC and Data guard.
11. Enough knowledge on Clustered Disks, Oracle Shared Drive, Public, Private and Virtual IPs on 11g/12c.
12. Must be able to configure Active/Passive Data guard 11g/12c.
13. Knowledge of Flashback technology and Advance Security.