The person will mainly be responsible for managing product portfolios (planning/budgeting/promotional ATL, BTL activities/consumption of products) with the below mentioned:
Strategic Planning and Information Analysis:
- Analyze competition in existing markets & effectively utilize the information to recommend business development strategies for future growth of a given set of brands.
- Make marketing plan/goals for a given portfolio, suggest and execute a strategy to meet goals.
- Make positioning boards and highlight USPs of the new brands by working with, farmers, dealers, technical sales staff, and advertising agencies.
- Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management based on Pre & Postmarketing analysis,
- Product sale analysis, Surveys, etc.
- Leads the post communication evaluation process and shares learning.
Cross - Function Coordination:
- Prepare business strategy and growth plans for Plantations and vegetable crops.
- Train sales team on brands strategy.
- Play a key role in supporting them to achieve their targeted volumes.
- Coordinate and work with the Development team, find new opportunities for business growth.
- Provide forecast according to yearly needs/requirements.
- Work with Supply Chain.
- Propose and manage product marketing budgets.
- Work closely with the Finance team.
Innovative Technique & Research:
- Finding out new campaigns, activities and implement them. Contributes to ideas that are out of the box and translates to new projects
- Must be able to travel and do fieldwork as and when required per business need.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills