HR Head is the focal person of the company who will be taking the organization one step ahead in terms of customer satisfaction and can work on the learning and development side more extensively along with other HR functions i.e., Succession Planning, Remuneration& Staffing. He/She should be able to build and implement HR policies and strategies as per the new market trends.
- Set goals and objectives, and measure the performance, of 4 main HR functions;
- Learning and Development
- Compensation and Rewards
- Performance Management
- Staffing (Task-planning, organizing, directing, and controlling)
- Make critical decisions regarding hiring personnel and implementing solutions that will allow the company to grow and thrive.
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions.
- Implement HRMS and internal database across all the departments.
- Design company policies and procedures.
- Build the bench strength of an organization through succession planning to ensure long-term health, growth, and stability.
- Ensure employees are following the rules and regulations of the company.
- Develop and maintain the department’s budget.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Review individual and organizational development needs.
- Oversee payroll and performance evaluation.
- Could plan strategically and maximize the profit by targeting customers prospective.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is always a priority for the staff.
- Detailed-oriented and customer-centric.
- Training and Development (Train employees according to company’s policy).
- Maintain and promote a positive working environment.
- Motivate the employees to boost their level of performance.
- Handling employee relations, ensuring compliance with the regulation.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- GraduationMaster’s Degree
- 12 to 15 years of experience preferably in the hospitability/healthcare industry
Behavioral Skills and Competencies
- Operational Knowledge.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Well-groomed and demonstrating good hygiene standards at all times.
- Quick decision-making ability.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Leadership skills, goal setting.
- Team coordination (Motivating and training the employees)
- Performance management.
- Building higher morale.
- Ability to work for long flexible hours and on weekends.
- Strategy, Budgeting, and Pricing.