- Work closely with all team members, as well as the customers, in the development of sophisticated software
- Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Develops code that reuses subroutines or objects, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain. Writes programs, ad hoc queries, and reports.
- Follows Agile/SCRUM development methodology and architecture standards.
- Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
- Participate in design, code, and peer-reviews.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- Identify inefficient activities and take ownership towards process improvement.
2+ years of experience analyzing, designing, and implementing integration solutions using J2EE or related technologies.
2+ years of experience in designing and developing using Java/JEE, Spring, Struts, JPA, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and JSON 1+ years of experience in writing JUnit Tests.
2+ years of experience using Eclipse, Netbeans or any other related IDE.
2+ years of experience Oracle/MySQL or any other DB PL/SQL experience.
2+ years of experience with Agile, SCRUM, Continuous Integration development tools (GIT, Jenkins).
Good communications and interpersonal skills.