You will work in conjunction with our team of campaign managers and will be supervised by our director of the team. During your working hours, you will be online on Skype and interacting with our other employees.
Your main day to day work is to search for blogs according to their DA, DR and niche. Communicate with bloggers/site owners and find out if they accept sponsored posts/ guest posts. You should be familiar with web analytics tools such MOZ and/or Ahrefs to check blogs ranking.
· Leadership skills: you will communicate and influence bloggers to publish our posts.
· Writing skills: most of your conversation will be through writing.
· Content Marketing: you should be familiar with Link Building, Blogging Outreach, Domain Authority, Domain Ranking,
· Multi-tasks: you must be able to multi-tasks and effectively manage the timely delivery of work.
· Communication: you should have the ability to communicate and work effectively with bloggers and influencers,
· SEO/SMO/SMM skills: you should have good experience in Search Engine and social marketing Optimization.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks include:
· Day-to-day campaign management,
· Ongoing bloggers research in the campaign niches,
· Negotiating rate with bloggers,
· Doing follow up with bloggers.