We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to the chairman. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist the Chairman by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide support to the Chairman in delivering overall strategic objectives.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the Chairman.
- Can manage diary; understanding the importance of key meetings, building flexibility into the diary and anticipating need.
- Can Attend Internal External Meetings with Chairman.
- Ability to work closely with the Chairman and Senior Leadership Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the Chairman.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Can Prepare letters, reports and other documents.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Chairman’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the Chairman.
- To produce reports for the Chairman as and when required.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Chairman.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the follow-up and completion of the departmental work plan.
- To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on Chairman Requests.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Isn’t afraid to explore his/her creative facet, one who can generate creative ideas
- Ability to brainstorm things and aspects in a broader perspective
- Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills.
- Self-motivated, team player excited to work in a face-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external staff, clients, board and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable grammar cognition
- Advance Microsoft Office and internet skills essential
- Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional & discrete manner
- Highly developed and complex sense of humour.