SES Pvt Ltd is currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator/ Manager reporting directly to director, for carrying out various administration related work. The candidate would be a member of administrative team liaising with Director, Finance and HR. The main duties and responsibilities are as follows;
You could have a variety of job titles HR Manager or Office administrator is just a couple of them. Your main role is to provide administrative support to headquarters and branch offices.
MAIN DUTIES OFFICE EXECUTIVE INCLUDES
- Maintain and update files, record and documentation.
- Dealing with Government departments' i-e C & W, KPHA etc.
- Meetings with different stakeholders
- Submission of Proposal for projects with C & W and KPHA.
- Coordination with Donor agencies
- Maintain and update fixed assets register
- Notify the management and take correct action when required
- Preparation of staff attendance sheet, leave record.
- Checking of time sheet and prepare payroll sheet, pay slip on monthly basis
- Preparation of direct expense report on monthly basis.
- Dealing with different vendors
- Arrangement of transport, reservation of rooms for staff when needed
- Procurement of equipment's, stationary, office furniture.
- Maintain organizational vehicles properly
- Log all incoming mail and be responsible for distribution and follow-up action on instruction received
- Closely work with Team Leader and assist him in proposal preparation
- Inform management about RFP's and collect TOR's from concern department
- Maintain organizational discipline and working environment.
- Recruitment, conduct interviews, selection, induction, orientation of all staff
- Review and update Job Descriptions for staff in coordination with Managing Director
- Managing personnel's individual and collective development, such as training, assessment and promotions
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks. such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments
- To supervise and ensure the good maintenance of the premises and of the equipment
- To keep the updated program equipment inventory list
- To ensure the proper use of company's equipments
- Ensuring all assets are tagged and listed in the Asset Management database at the time of procurement with an asset file created for them and that a regular monitoring system is in place
- Identify current and future staffing needs
- Monitor the HR performance of all project base and permanent staff
- Keep liaison with recruitment agencies, local organizations, educational institutions, etc within the region
- Recommended employee's for promotions
- Any other relevant assigned by Supervisor
- Candidate should possess very strong writing skills with no grammatical errors and easy to read Verbal, and Written Communications skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with little supervision
- Document Control, Order Entry, Data Entry, Excellent communication skills, and advanced Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel indispensable
- Excellent ability to reconcile differences between orders, invoices and cost accounts
- Quality awareness and a responsible and accurate work ethic is a must
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work effectively
- You will be sharp minded and driven underpinned by the ability to see the bigger picture
- Highly organized and able to work well under pressure, flexible, resourceful and efficient
- Strong attention to detail, goal-orientated and follow-through skills in a fast paced environment, take initiative to own their job
- Ability to plan workload, with pragmatic approach and to work to deadlines without close supervision
- Conduct orientation programs for new employees
- Involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
- Handle social media marketing activities such as posting to Twitter and Facebook
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail
- Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and make recommendations to management
- Review and answer correspondence
- Manage incoming customer calls and record keeping
- Data Entry work.
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Ability to travel extensively especially to remote areas
- Hands-on mentality toward assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team-player
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and oral communication ability is required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Having professional, pleasant & progressive nature to deal with clients inquiries and propose solutions
- Ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
- High degree of honesty, integrity, fairness and professionalism.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
MA English Degree, MBA or other Masters degree in Finance or higher are preferred. Young graduates can apply.
HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
2 Years contract you'll work 9am to 5.0pm, Monday to Saturday
If you are reliable, flexible, have a strong work ethic along with the ability to think on your feet, use your own initiative and take pride in your work then this is an excellent opportunity for you. This will be an interesting and versatile opening for the right candidate to be part of a great team while working in a friendly and pleasant environment.
Preference given to locals i.e. candidates from Peshawar, Charsadda and locals that can easily commmute to Head office.