Job Designation: Content writer with computer skills
Degree Title: Bachelors/Masters in English literature.
• Excellent in English Grammar
• Scrupulous about the details
• Good at concentrating on spell mistakes
• Good IT skills
• Full awareness of academic journals and technical manuals.
Additional skills & Responsibilities:
• Self-motivated, strong interpersonal and administrative skills
• Implementing and enforcing the organizational vision and policies.
• Task assignment on regular bases and quality check before submission to the QC team
• Updating the administrator / country manager on the daily routine and progress of the team.Responsibilities and Duties include . . .
• Correction of text and checking its relevance to the topic.
• Titles, headings, subheadings, page numbers and table of content and layouts are appropriate as per the set standards
• Capitalization, spellings, grammar and other aspects of English Language as per the set standards.
• Interactive material, writing dialogue scripts and converting them to vocals and checking their pronunciation, images, videos and their illustrations are correct.
• The book as a whole with all it's chapters, sections and pages are arranges as per the set standards.
After identifying the issues, the employee is expected to make the appropriate corrections in the static material, interactive material, images, videos and illustrations.