We are seeking an Industrial Engineer to streamline our processes. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze, develop and implement manufacturing procedures and processes designed to maximize utilization of equipment, labor and material.
- Analyze and determine best equipment setup and process flow for maximizing fabrication of parts within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Organize and conduct observation and analysis of personnel and work procedures to determine motion and time requirements within specific job duties.
- Develop and improve manufacturing methods, fabrication processes, tooling, assembly methods, and quality control standards in an effort to improve productivity and reduce cost structure.
- Lead teams of hourly and salaried personnel in Lean / Kaizen projects in the areas of workstation layout, productivity, safety and quality.
- Implement and train employees on new job methods.
- Designing and maintaining operator aid visuals.
- Using continuous improvement tools
- Execute Projects on time
- Head the supply chain management team
Candidate must have a BE or BSc in Industrial Engineering from a reputable university and a valid PEC registration.