We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
· Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
· Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
· Should know about Google ads, Youtube ads and FB ads.
· Coordinate all public relations activities
· Should have a strong connection with You-tubers and other social media celebrities
· Can engage other businesses, restaurants, banks etc. to do co-branding activities
· Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
· Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
· Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
· Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsor-ships and advertising on an on-going basis
· Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
· Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
· Proven working experience in public relations required
· Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
· Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
· 2 years’ experience in media agency is preferred
· Exceptional writing and editing skills
· Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Event planning experience
· Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline